I didn't do a workout today or yesterday and I don't feel guilty about it at all. Didn't even go for an evening walk.
I usually workout 4 or 5 days per week. Since it's a long weekend I figured I'd take it easy and skip my usual morning workout and do very little work for my biz without any guilt.
How my Labour Day Went
- Woke up at 8:30 (after going to bed at 2am)
- Got out of bed around 10
- Made two crepes and a breakfast sandwich (just now remembering I have orange juice which would've been nice with my breakfast)
- Watched The Mindy Project in the livingroom
- Went to lie down in bed and watched interracial couples on YouTube
- Took a nap for about an hour
- Tidied up my living room
- Scheduled some Instagram posts
- Made a burger on a bagel with a side of pesto basil pasta for dinner
- Watched Girls
- Texted back and forth with a dude I met on POF
- Lit my Coal & Canary peanut butter, brown sugar, and vanilla candle (still lit right now)
- Had a foot soak with peppermint foot salts and lavender goat's milk bubble bath
- Read a chapter from Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham
- Slapped on a nose strip to get rid of those pesky blackheads
- Now here I am
As for the rest of the night, my plan is to turn on my dishwasher, hop in the shower, put on nice pyjamas and a silky robe, watch Why Him? on Netflix, paint my toe and finger nails, and probably have an apple with peanut butter and tropical trial mix as a late night snack.